Thomson ReutersA customer enters the Aeropostale store in Broomfield(Reuters) – Teen apparel retailer Aeropostale Inc said it was exploring strategic alternatives, including a sale of the company.
The company said it had retained Stifel and other advisers to assist in a review of alternatives.
(Reporting by Subrat Patnaik in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D’Silva)
More from Reuters:
- U.S. oil falls after flirting with 2016-high
- California college attacker inspired by ISIS, acted alone: FBI
- Asia stocks turn positive for year, dollar sags after Fed
- Toshiba says U.S. units under investigation over accounting issues
- Exclusive: DOJ probes allegations that Tiversa lied to FTC about data breaches