If Bravely Default followed in the tradition of Final Fantasy job classes, then Bravely Second: End Layer follows in the tradition of “deepening” a system by piling content on top of what already exists. The number of job classes in this sequel towers over its predecessor, and Square Enix has a new trailer to show them all off.
The list of new job classes are:
- Guardian – Uses soul power to unleash powerful attacks.
- Exorcist – Reverts HP/MP to a previous turn.
- Wizard – Adept in spirit magic and spellcraft.
- Charioteer – Arms proficiency improves in battle.
- Catmancer – Learns certain monster abilities.
- Patissier – Undermines foes with deadly desserts.
- Bishop – Chants spells twice to double their potency.
- Fencer – Changes stances to improve their attacks.
- Astrologian – Uses astral magic to boost the party.
Bravely Second: End Layer launches in North America on April 15 for the Nintendo 3DS. Europeans will get the game on Feb. 26. On Feb. 11, Square Enix will publish a 10 hour demo through the Nintendo 3DS eShop in both regions.