Jackal Pan/Getty Images; Jacqueline Larma/AP Images; Samantha Lee/Business Insider
- Fast Company published a deep dive into the relationship between WeWork cofounder and former CEO Adam Neumann and SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son, the coworking startup’s biggest backer.
- Son compared Neumann to Alibaba’s founder Jack Ma and likened WeWork to Amazon to justify its astronomical valuation, Fast Company reported.
- The magazine story also includes Neumann’s comments on subjects such as Saudi’s crown prince, and details about how he likes to surf.
- Scroll down for the 10 best bits from the Fast Company story.
- For more stories on WeWork, click here.