These are the best personal finance books for 2020:
- “The Simple Path to Wealth,” by JL Collins
- “I Will Teach You To Be Rich,” by Ramit Sethi
- “Think and Grow Rich,” by Napoleon Hill
- “Broke Millennial,” by Erin Lowry
- “Retire Before Mom and Dad,” by Rob Berger
- “The Automatic Millionaire,” by David Bach
- “When She Makes More,” by Farnoosh Torabi
- “You Are a Badass at Making Money,” by Jen Sincero
- “Financially Fearless,” by Alexa Von Tobel
- “Get a Financial Life,” by Beth Kobliner
- “Women & Money,” by Suze Orman
- “The Millionaire Next Door” by Thomas J. Stanley
- “The Financial Diet,” by Chelsea Fagan and Lauren Ver Hage
- “Your Money or Your Life,” by Vicki Robin
- “Spend Well, Live Rich,” by Michelle Singletary
Whatever your 2020 financial goals are, there’s a personal finance book for that.
Diving into a book is a great way to learn more about the financial topics you’re interested in, whether you want to retire early, build wealth for the long term, start conversations about money with your family, or just see money from a different point of view. These titles were handpicked by the Personal Finance Insider team: some of our personal favorites, some we’re always talking about, and some with truly impressive Amazon reviews and ratings.
From timeless advice to detailed budgeting breakdowns for millennials, here are Business Insider’s top 15 personal finance books for 2020.