REUTERS/Brian SnyderStudents cheer at the Harvard Business School graduation ceremonyOn Tuesday, US News & World Report releasedits annual ranking of top business schools. Harvard Business School took the highest award as No. 1 in the US.
Their methodology looks to measures of selectivity, like business school acceptance rate, GPA, and GMAT score, and measures of success, like employment rates and salary, to rank the schools.
There is also a peer assessment score factored into the ranking, as rated by business school deans.
Take a look below to see the top 10 business schools in the nation.
10. Columbia University — Columbia Business School
8. Yale University — School of Management
8. Dartmouth College (Tuck) — Tuck School of Business
7. University of California, Berkeley (Haas) — Haas School of Business
5. Northwestern University (Kellogg) — Kellogg School of Management
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan) — Sloan School of Management
4. University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) — Wharton School
2. University of Chicago (Booth) — Booth School of Business
2. Stanford University – Graduate School of Business
1. Harvard University — Business School