Thomson ReutersFile photo of Blackrock CEO Larry Fink at a business roundtable meeting of company leaders in Washington(Reuters) – BlackRock Inc , the world’s largest asset manager, raised the total compensation for Chairman and Chief Executive Larry Fink by about 8 percent in 2015.
Fink was awarded $25.8 million in compensation in 2015, compared with $23.9 million in 2014, according to a regulatory filing.
(Reporting By Sudarshan Varadhan in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D’Silva)
More from Reuters:
- Eyes on the dollar with stocks out of the hole
- Niger opposition group calls for boycott of run-off vote
- U.N. chief disappointed by Security Council on Western Sahara: spokesman
- Saudi Arabia leaves shale-favoring plants to Shell in Motiva split
- Exclusive: Ukraine’s Yanukovich says assets seizure is attempt to hide Kiev’s failings