We’re looking for someone who is on top of the newest lifestyle trends. He or she should have big ideas about how to cover travel, food, health, fashion, beauty, home, and gadgets.
The ideal candidate should:
- have excellent writing and photo skills
- be able to create and package stories in an exciting way, and work at a fast pace
- have a familiarity with a range of subjects that fall under lifestyle and luxury
- have a demonstrated social media presence
- have 2-3 years professional writing experience, preferably at a digital publication
- be ready to write a mix of articles, including short posts, photo essays, and reported long-form features
APPLY HEREwith your resume and a cover letter (no more than 5 sentences), plus links to your work, if this sounds like your dream job.
Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits. This is a full-time position based in our London office.