More and more Fortune 500 companies are coming to an unorthodox conclusion – it takes a hacker to catch a hacker. Business is increasingly turning to their own “white hat” crew of battle-tested web intruders to not only identify the malicious attacks of “black hat” hackers, but stop them. It’s a very specific skill set, but one that can mean a six-figure payday to those gifted few.
Be a big company’s next computer security specialist after devouring this White Hat Hacking and Penetration Testing course bundle, nowjust $19 in the TechnoBuffalo Deals Store.
Master the basics of cyber security with five courses, featuring 16 hours of in-depth instruction:
- Network Penetration Tester – Build a $120K/Year Career: Learn hacking tools, methodologies & techniques and earn practical experience with situational labs and virtual machines
- Basics of VMWare vSphere & ESXi Virtualization Software: Create, roll out and manage a complete virtual computer network in the cloud.
- How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester: Decipher your network’s true vulnerabilities – and the best means of defending against outside attacks.
- Introduction to Cisco Packet Tracer Network Simulator: Understand how Cisco network engineers combat hacker-caused trouble with this immersive simulator.
- Set Up Your Own Web Hosting Environment: Host all your own web pages with via Linux to host DNS, understand port forwarding and more.
Usually, the all-inclusive package would cost almost $900, but you can pick up the complete course bundle for only $19 –97% off its MSRP.