DICE has rolled out a new patch for Star Wars Battlefront, nerfing the galaxy’s most notorious bounty hunter and several other hero abilities and weapons.
Boba Fett takes the largest hit in this patch with too many players pointing out how seriously overpowered his missiles are. EA’s patch update lists the changes they have undergone, decreasing their blast radius and losing their lock-on capabilities.
- Boba Fett weapon damage over distance is lowered. Damage goes from 30 to 20 (was 25) between 30 and 60 (was 80) meters
- Boba Fett wristlauncher explosion radius decreased from 4 to 2.5, maxiumum damage increased from 1 to 1.2 meters
- Boba Fett missile doesn’t lock on anymore
Han Solo’s blaster has also been accused of being to overpowered, which DICE has also nerfed.
- Han Solo weapon damage over distance is lowered. Damage goes from 70 (was 75) to 30 (was 35) between 10 (was 20) and 25 (was 40) meters.
The two heroes’ cruisers, the Millennium Falcon and Slave I, have also taken a hit, losing thirty percent of their health in Fighter Squadron mode. Several popular weapons like the Bowcaster and DL-44 pistol, which have gathered more notoriety than others, have lost some of their spark.
- DL-44 overheat tweaked and fire rate changed from 250 to 180.
- Fully charged (5 shots) Bowcaster damage per projectile decreased from 50 to 15, otherwise (1 or 3 shot) Bowcaster damage per projectile decreased from 50 to 10.
See the full list of updates on EA’s official website.